- Easy to install & may be mounted in any position with noncritical alignment between sensors.
- Switches are provided for blanking/by-passing individual channels.
- Belt rupture sensor operates on micro-controller based cyclic scanning
- Photo-electric infra-red techniques.
- Various sensing range are available from covering 100mm to 1000mm conveyor width.
- Use of solid-state components & special construction technique ensures that sensors is not affected by normal vibrations & shocks.
- For sensors, connections are provided through plug in connectors. SSelf-checkingCircuitry continuously monitors failure of any of the beam in the system and stops the convoy. if failure detected.
- LED Indications are provided for status indication of each channel
- LED Indication for output and sense.
- Auto/Manual selection
- Adjustable nuisance tripping delay
- Sai Control System offers new generation Belt Rupture/Rip switch which is based on advanced micro controller technology. Belt rupture Switch consist of controller and optical transmitter and receiver for sensing. Sensor to be mounted below the belt of the conveyor. If the belt is ruptured or ripped then the conveying material will fall in the sensing area of the sensor and it will sense the falling material and the controller will trip the belt conveyor.
- Item Code: BRS-802