- Reduced initial capital expenditure and lower operating costs.
- Light weight with high power to weight ratio.
- Reinforced insulation superior to class F with class H VPI, temperature rise limited to class F ensuring high insulation strength and protection from environment.
- Non sparking material for fans. Caulking of rotor bars for tight fit in rotor slots.
- Pre-start purging facility for removal of hazardous gases from the enclosure before starting (Purging instrumentation is optional).
- Minimized vibrations, noise and longer bearing life through minimized unbalance at every stage and precision balancing of rotors using state of art dynamic balancing machine to grade better than 1.0.
- Temperature rise of stator to lower limits that are maximum allowed minus 10°C.
- Ensuring that no part of the motor attains temperature exceeding the specified ignition temperature even under locked rotor conditions.
- Maintaining adequate clearance between stationery and rotating parts.
- Providing adequate clearances and creep age paths between live phases and between phase and earth in the terminal boxes.
- Providing positive locking features for terminating the cables to guard against loosening of the termination due to vibrations etc
|OUTPUT POWER||VOLTAGES||FRAME SIZE||STANDARD|
|Europe||180 kW to 12000 kW||Upto 6600 V||355 to 1120||IEC|
|India||180 kW to 12000 kW||Upto 6600 V||355 to 1120||IEC|
Frame range : 355 to 1120
Rating : 180 kW to 12000 kW
Insulation : Class ‘F’ and ‘H’
Degree of protection : IP55
Type of cooling : IC0A6, IC1A7, IC3A7, IC6A6A6, IC6A7W7
Standards : IEC 60079-7:2001